Thursday, March 8, 2018

I Will Take a Nap! by Mo Willems


I don't think I have discussed Elephant and Piggie on here yet. 

I LOVE ELEPHANT AND PIGGIE.


Piggie is calm and rational (generally) and elephant is volatile and reactive. But they are best friends and do everything together. Except nap apparently. 


These books are so fun to read. Kids love all the over reaction and emoting. 


Piggie is upside down. How could that NOT be hilarious. 



Willems delights in the absurd


As well as the over the top. 

I haven't read this to kids at school yet. I can't wait to do this loud snore. I sometimes worry about the teacher next door....


Clearly Piggie had a good nap, but not elephant! 


But wait a minute!


Oh the nonsense! 

1 comment:


  1. Could you sell your book to thriftshop drop off Because sky has wanted the book for years

    ReplyDelete