Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Pass it On by Sophy Henn


Here is a bright burst of color on a grey, winter day! 

Except, I took these pictures in low light, so they aren't as BRIGHT as I would like. 

Pretty much any book with balloons on the cover is going to make me look at it. One of those psychological idiosyncrasies. 


I love the message of this book as well.


If something delights you, you can let it change your attitude and allow others to be made happier just because you are happy. 



I love spotting things of wonder and this book totally justifies me gushing about them to anyone who will listen. 

Things that justify me, delight me. 



Aren't they adorable? 


Even when things are grey and gloomy, things can always be made better with a big orange elephant. 

Pretty sure that is a fact of life. 


I love, love, love this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment