Thursday, December 21, 2017

I'll Be Home for Christmas by Holly Hobbie


Toot and Puddle are two of my very favorite fictional piggies.


Staggering under a load of Christmas greens

 
Toot, as a seasoned world traveler is in Scotland.


Meanwhile, our little homebody, Puddle is at home getting Christmas ready.

 
Writing lists and cards to Toot

 
Toot singing Christmas carols with Scottish sheep in tam-o'shanters.

 
Sizing up a Christmas tree.

 
Toot, making his way home

 
Through snow and storm

 
I adore this picture. There is always at least one forest/woodland scene in Toot and Puddle books that makes my heart sing. This is that picture in this book.

 
Toot had even hitched a ride home in a sleigh with a big guy in a red suit.


The joy of a reunion between old friends!

 
Making plans in a cozy sort of way.
 
I love Toot and Puddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment