Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Why I am not posting

Blogger has not been cooperating with me for over a week now. I can't add pictures the normal way. I am inordinately annoyed with this. When you put it in context of real problems in the world, the fact that blogger's photo uploader isn't cooperating with me ranks pretty near the bottom. But it means you will have to do without my words of wisdom on children's books. Try to bear up under the strain. I will be back in business when I can figure out what is going on!

Meanwhile, I am going to get back to enjoying my snowday (24" from Stella and counting) and catching up on music by Australian folk groups while contemplating the benefits of doing my college homework vs. procrastinating just a little longer vs. cleaning my house. So far procrastinating is winning.


No comments:

Post a Comment