Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Berenstain Bears and the Spooky Old Tree


This is an oldie but goodie. I remember loving this book when I was a kid and because of that, I still like it.  
 
All that deliciously scary stuff and then home, safe and sound, to Mama Bear.



Why not go into a spooky old tree? Clearly these cubs do not have claustrophobia.



As they go through their adventures, they get more and more scared and lose more and more stuff.



Do they dare go over Great Sleeping Bear?


I love their logic. We did all this scary stuff, so we might as well do one more scary thing.


Isn't this a great haunted house? I want to go here. But preferably not while being chased by a cranky bear.


As long as their is safety at the end, the rest doesn't really matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment